Words starting with T that end in R
Other. Most often used after the.
a part of a woman's dress resembling an apron.
mid 19th century: from French, based on Latin tabula... Read more »
a small drum, especially one used simultaneously by the player of a simple pipe.
Middle English:... Read more »
A small drum.verb
- To make (a sound) with a tabor.
- To strike lightly and frequently.
A military... Read more »
- Having a flat, plane surface
- Organized as a table or list
- Calculated by means of a table
- A person who counts or tabulates things.
- The mechanism on a typewriter that sets the position of
- A device for measuring the revolutions per minute (RPMs) of a revolving shaft, as with the driveshaft