Words starting with Z that end in R
- A blue pigment obtained by roasting cobalt ore.
- A cobalt blue colour, like that of the pigment.
(Bangladesh) An Indian landowner who collected local taxes and paid them to the British government.... Read more »
- A European freshwater fish in the family Percidae, closely related to the perch, Sander lucioperca.
- Unusual and awkward in a funny, comical manner; outlandish; clownish.
- Ludicrously or incongruously
Archipelago off the coast of Tanzania in the Indian Ocean.
- A remote control for a television.
The news is starting on the other channel; hand me the zapper.
Lively or energetic.
A religious set of beliefs and practices in parts of northern Africa and the Middle East, involving... Read more »