Words starting with E that end in R
- Sharp; sour; acid.
- Sharp; keen; bitter; severe.
- Desirous; keen to do or obtain something.
- The organ of hearing, consisting of the pinna, auditory canal, eardrum, malleus, incus, stapes
- At a time in advance of the usual or expected event.
at eleven, we went for an early lunch;
- One who earns money.
- A profitable product or scheme.
Those Japanese radios were a nice little earner:
- Resembling dirt or soil (i.e. earth).
The earthy smell of fresh turned loam told me the farmer
- Relating to the earth or this world, as opposed to heaven; terrestrial.
A vehicle designed to excavate or transport earth in large quantities.
A type of puffball mushroom, of genus Geastrum, whose surface splits open in a star-shaped form.... Read more »
- Comfortable; at ease.
Now that I know it's taken care of, I can rest easy at night.
- a native or inhabitant of the part of London east of the City as far as the River Lea, including
the most important and oldest festival of the Christian Church, celebrating the resurrection of... Read more »
a native or inhabitant of the east of a region or country, especially of Europe or the US.
A native or inhabitant of the east of a region (or of the world as a whole), such as one of the... Read more »