Words starting with E that end in G
To score an eagle.
To scold or lecture verbally.
- To mark (as of sheep) by slitting the ear.
- (by extension) To specify or set aside for a particular
- To gain (success, reward, recognition) through applied effort or work.
You can have the s'mores:
A piece of protective gear meant to be inserted in the ear canal to protect the wearer's hearing... Read more »
A piece of jewelry worn on the ear.
Extremely loud, painfully loud.
- To connect electrically to the earth.
That noise is because the amplifier is not properly earthed.
- (in science fiction) a word used by aliens to refer to an inhabitant of the earth.
this was perfectly
- Of global consequence or importance
- Very loud
- Any of various insects of the order Dermaptera that have elongated bodies, large membranous wings
- To fill the mind of with prejudice by insinuations.
- To attempt to influence by persistent confidential