Words starting with B that end in G
To make the characteristic cry of a sheep.
The bleating of a sheep.
- To utter words indistinctly or unintelligibly; to utter inarticulate sounds
The men were babbling,
- To coddle; to pamper somebody like an infant.
- To tend (something) with care; to be overly attentive
- To watch or tend someone else's child for a period of time, often for money.
My daughter is babysitting
To live apart from women, as during the period when a divorce is in progress. (Compare bachelor... Read more »
The action of slandering a person without that person's knowledge.verb
- To make spiteful slanderous
Of work, very physically tiring.
To hold hair and comb it towards the head, thus giving it a bushier look; tease.
To cross a hybrid with one of its parents.
The crossing of a hybrid with one of its parents or... Read more »
To give or assign a date to a document that is earlier than the current or true date.
The act... Read more »
- To serve as a backdrop for.
a brilliant sunset backdropping the famous skyline
- To refill a hole with the material dug out of it.
- To refill an excavation unit to restore the former
- (of a gun, cannon, Bunsen burner, etc.) To fire in the opposite direction, for example due to an