Meaning of earthier
- Resembling dirt or soil (i.e. earth).
The earthy smell of fresh turned loam told me the farmer had started plowing this morning, the definitive sign of spring for me.
- Down-to-earth, not artificial, natural.
She was an earthy soul, the salt of the earth as they say of such rural folk, untarnished by false civilization.
- Coarse and unrefined, crude.
- Like or resembling the earth or of the earth.
- Covered with earth (mud, dirt).
Information about earthier
- It is an adjective.
- Languages in which earthier is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of earthier
- It consists of 2 syllables and 8 chars.
- earthier is a word disyllabic because it has two syllables
Anagrams of earthier
Words that rhyme with earthier
cahier, Amelanchier, Bouchier, Frenchier, Richier, achier, amelanchier, beachier, beechier, bitchier, blotchier, botchier, branchier, bunchier, catchier, chichier, chinchier, churchier, crunchier, droichier, fratchier, grouchier, headachier, hitchier, itchier, kitschier, kvetchier, leachier, mochier, notchier, patchier, paunchier, peachier, pitchier, poachier, pouchier, preachier, punchier, queachier, queechier, raunchier, reechier, scratchier, screechier, scrunchier, sketchier, sleechier, slouchier, smutchier, snatchier
Are you looking more rhymes for earthier? Try our rhymes search engine.