Words starting with P that end in R
- a person or animal who sets the pace at the beginning of a race, sometimes in order to help a runner
- a pacemaker.
- a horse bred or trained to pace, used in some types of racing.
- another term for pacemaker (sense 1 of the noun).
these centres are the pacesetters for the nation
a bipedal herbivorous dinosaur of the late Cretaceous period, with a thick domed skull.
from Greek... Read more »
adjective, comparative adjective
- moving or progressing quickly.
a pacy thriller
- Someone or something that pacifies.
- A rubber or plastic device imitating a nipple that goes into
- a person or machine that packs something, especially someone who prepares and packs food for transportation
- A person whose business is to pack things; especially, one who packs food for preservation