Words starting with T
- the twentieth letter of the alphabet.
- a shape like that of a capital T.
make a T-shaped wound in
- imperial or metric ton(s).
Lithuania produced 512,000 t of sulphuric acid in 1989
a... Read more »
Other. Most often used after the.
the chemical element tantalum.exclamation
- thank you.
‘Ta,’ said Willie gratefully
late 18th... Read more »
Ta for the cup of tea.
- (baby talk) give (imperative)
Mommy needs the bottle back.
- a small flap or strip of material attached to or projecting from something, used to hold, fasten,
- A small flap or strip of material attached to something, for holding, manipulation, identification,
(in French-speaking countries) a tobacconist's shop.
French, literally tobacco .