Words starting with T that end in P
- (furniture) the flat, horizontal surface of a table
- A fixed item resembling a table, used for performing
- The act of taking something up, by tightening, absorption, or reeling in.
- (machinery) That which
- (blasting) To plug up with clay, earth, dry sand, sod, or other material, as a hole bored in a
- A tapering cylindrical pin or peg used to stop the vent in a cask.
- A device used to dispense liquids.
To cover something with a tarpaulin.
A large spoon used in serving food.
a disinfectant and germicidal solution containing various phenols and sodium salicylate.
1930s: abbreviation... Read more »
- A small cup, usually with a handle, used for drinking tea; normally sits in a saucer as part of
- A single tear (clear, salty liquid secreted by the eye).
Devin's teardrop landed on Cody's head.
- A shop that sells tea.
- A cafe where tea is served with light (usually sweet) foods.