Words starting with D that end in P
- Moisture; humidity; dampness.
- Fog; fogginess; vapor.
- Dejection or depression; something that spoils
- Elaborate handshake, especially hooking thumbs.
- A fistbump.
To greet with a dap.
a stamped mark indicating a date, used on food packaging, posted envelopes, etc.
- A place that sells items, especially cars.
I visited the car dealership today.
- An extremely dangerous location, structure or device
Dude, your car is a deathtrap! Get the brakes
- To break up camp and move on.
- To disappear suddenly and secretly.
- leave a place suddenly or secretly.
now he has decamped to Hollywood
- break up or leave a military