Words starting with M that end in P
- An impulsive, hasty, capricious person.
- An insane person, a lunatic.
- Impulsive, hasty
A mixture of linseed oil with turpentine or mastic varnish, used as a thickener for oil paints but... Read more »
(From Latin. magistrātus, magistrate).
1. f. The office and dignity of magistrate.
2. f.... Read more »
- a receptacle for mail, especially one in which mail is kept until the addressee collects it.
a platform around the head of the lower section of a sailing ship's mainmast.
- cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance.
To use a malapropism.
Characterized by the use of malapropisms.
the mistaken use of a word in place of a similar-sounding one, often with an amusing effect (e.g.... Read more »