Words starting with M that end in W
Any of various parrots of the genera Ara, Anodorhynchus, Cyanopsitta, Orthopsittaca, Primolius and... Read more »
a short coat or jacket made of a thick woollen cloth, typically with a plaid design.
early 19th century:... Read more »
- A heavy woolen cloth.
- A blanket made of wool, formerly distributed to the Amerindians by the U.S.
Any of a group of flowering plants in several genera of the taxonomic family Malvaceae, especially... Read more »
- The substance inside bones which produces blood cells.
- A kind of vegetable like a large courgette/
- A species of mallow, Althaea officinalis, that grows in marshy terrain.
- A type of confectionery,
- The stomach, especially of an animal.
- The upper digestive tract (where food enters the body), especially