Words starting with F that end in W
- Ground ploughed and harrowed but left unseeded for one year.
- Uncultivated land.
- The ploughing or
A litter of piglets.
To give birth to a (litter of piglets).
(of cows) Not pregnant;... Read more »
a litter of pigs.verb
- (of a sow) give birth to (piglets).
the pig is one of a litter of nine farrowed
- a man or boy.
he was an extremely obliging fellow
- a person in the same position, involved in the
- A colleague or partner.
- A companion; a comrade.
- A man without good breeding or worth; an ignoble
The land adjacent to a fence
A European aromatic perennial herb, Tanacetum parthenium (or Chrysanthemum parthenium or Pyrethrum... Read more »
- Few people, few things.
Many are called, but few are chosen.
- A flake, fragment, or shiver.
- A thin cake, as of ice.
- A crack or breach, a gap or fissure; a defect
- (chiefly plural) The thick, dangling upper lip of certain breeds of dog, or the canine equivalent
an entertainment presented on the floor (as opposed to the stage) of a nightclub, restaurant, or... Read more »