Words starting with F that end in Y
- extremely well; wonderfully.
we all seemed to be getting on fabulously
the fabulously named village
- The fact of being easy, or easily done; absence of difficulty, simplicity.
- Dexterity of speech or
- the quality or condition of being fact.
the facticity of death
- a building or group of buildings where goods are manufactured or assembled chiefly by machine.
- with regard to what is actually the case; in relation to fact.
his assertion is factually incorrect