Words starting with S that end in W
a jump in figure skating from the backward inside edge of one skate to the backward outside edge... Read more »
A figure skating jump with a takeoff from a back inside edge and landing on the back outside edge... Read more »
- To become sallow.
- To cause (someone or something) to become sallow.
- (of skin) Yellowish.
a hand tool for cutting wood or other hard materials, typically with a long, thin serrated blade... Read more »
- A tool with a toothed blade used for cutting hard substances, in particular wood or metal
- A musical
- An effigy, typically made of straw and dressed in old clothes, fixed to a pole in a field to deter
- A person who was a fellow attendee at one's school.
I've lost touch with all my old schoolmates:
- a person who flouts the law, especially by failing to comply with a law that is difficult to enforce
A large flat-bottomed boat, having broad, square ends.
To transport in a scow.
- a short, slender, sharp-pointed metal pin with a raised helical thread running round it and a slotted