Words starting with D that end in S
- A thing or person that dabs.
- A cushioned pad used for applying ink.
- A type of thick marker pen used
- To make slightly wet or soiled by spattering or sprinkling a liquid (such as water, mud, or paint)
The little grebe, Tachybaptus ruficollis.
- A soft tap or blow; a blow or peck from a bird's beak; an aimed blow.
- A soft, playful box given
A Russian villa or summer house in the countryside.
A certain breed of dog having short legs and a long trunk, including miniature, long-haired, and... Read more »
- a native or inhabitant of Dacia, an ancient country of south-eastern Europe.
An igneous, volcanic rock with a high iron content.