Words starting with P that end in S
a large nocturnal South American rodent that has a reddish-brown coat patterned with rows... Read more »
- a person or animal who sets the pace at the beginning of a race, sometimes in order to help
- One who paces.
- In harness racing, a horse with a gait in which the front and back legs on one side
- Way of stepping.
- Speed or velocity in general.
- A measure of the hardness of a pitch and of the
A person who determines the rate of action through leading.
- the title of a Turkish officer of high rank.
- a large orange-brown butterfly with two tails