Words starting with L that end in S
- an encampment formed by a circle of wagons.
- an entrenched position or viewpoint that is defended
the imperial standard of Constantine the Great, which bore Christian symbolic imagery fused... Read more »
deterioration or downfall.
early 17th century: from Latin labefactio(n- ), from labefacere... Read more »
- a small piece of paper, fabric, plastic, or similar material attached to an object and giving
To round, make (a sound, notably a consonant) labial.
- A consonant articulated by the lips.
- An organ pipe having a lip that influences its sound.
- Any of
A plant of the mint family (Labiatae)