Words starting with J that end in S
- To talk rapidly, indistinctly, or unintelligibly; to utter gibberish or nonsense.
- To utter rapidly
- invented or meaningless language; nonsense.
the translation was slow and full of jabberwocky
Invented or meaningless language; nonsense
- A species of bird Jabiru mycteria in the monotypic genus Jabiru, of the stork family Ciconiidae,
Any of several species of the genus Pilocarpus of plants, some of which are important medicinally.... Read more »
A cascading or ornamental frill down the front of a blouse, shirt, etc.
- A quick stab or blow; a poking or thrusting motion.
- A short straight punch.
- A medical injection.
A wattle-and-mud hut common in Mexico and the south-western US.
Any of various insectivorous tropical birds, of the family Galbulidae, having iridescent plumage... Read more »
Any of a group of wading birds in the family Jacanidae, usually having long toes and claws, and... Read more »
- Any of several trees, of the genus Jacaranda, native to tropical South America, that have pale