Words starting with L that end in B
- A laboratory.
- (chiefly in the plural) Laboratory experiment, test, investigation or result.
- a laboratory.
a science lab
late 19th century: abbreviation.
a Labrador dog.
(... Read more »
an Asian plant of the pea family, which is widely grown in the tropics for its edible seeds and... Read more »
- A young sheep.
- The flesh of a lamb or sheep used as food.
- A person who is meek, docile and easily
a young sheep.verb
- (of a ewe) give birth to lambs.
Shetland sheep lamb very easily
- encourage someone
To acquire land that one does not have a right to possess.
- An explosive device sent through the post, triggered to explode when the letter or packet is opened.
own the libs
A potion; magic potion; charm.
To... Read more »
- a supporter or member of a Liberal Party, especially (in Australia) the Liberal Party of Australia.
- An evacuated glass bulb containing a metal filament which is heated by electrical resistance to
- an arm or leg of a person or four-legged animal, or a bird's wing.
they got out, stretching their
- Bachelor of Laws.
Corinne Robertshaw, BA, LLB
from Latin legum baccalaureus .