Meaning of dabbers
- A thing or person that dabs.
- A cushioned pad used for applying ink.
- A type of thick marker pen used to mark a bingo card.
Information about dabbers
- It is a name.
- The singular form of dabbers is: dabber.
- Languages in which dabbers is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of dabbers
- It consists of 2 syllables and 7 chars.
- dabbers is a word disyllabic because it has two syllables
Words that rhyme with dabbers
bejabers, cabers, jabers, sabers, shillabers, tabers, backstabbers, bejabbers, beslobbers, beslubbers, bibbers, blabbers, blubbers, bobbers, bonnyclabbers, clabbers, clobbers, clubbers, cobbers, crabbers, cribbers, dibbers, dobbers, drabbers, dribbers, drubbers, dubbers, fibbers, flubbers, gabbers, gibbers, grabbers, grubbers, hobbers, hobjobbers, hobnobbers, jabbers, jibbers, jobbers, knobbers, landlubbers, libbers, lobbers, lubbers, mobbers, moneygrubbers, nabbers, nightclubbers, nutjobbers, rehabbers
Are you looking more rhymes for dabbers? Try our rhymes search engine.