Words starting with T that end in D
- a sleeveless jerkin consisting only of front and back pieces with a hole for the head.
verb, past tense
- mark or identify with a projecting piece of material.
he opened the book at a page tabbed
- To tabulate; to put into a table or grid.
to table fines
- To supply (a guest, client etc.) with food
A relatively flat region of terrain, particularly in reference to surrounding terrain.
- a newspaper having pages half the size of those of the average broadsheet, typically popular in
- A newspaper having pages half the dimensions of the standard format.
- A newspaper, especially one
- To mark as taboo.
- To ban.
- To avoid.