Meaning of bitching
- To behave or act as a bitch.
- To criticize spitefully, often for the sake of complaining rather than in order to have the problem corrected.
All you ever do is bitch about the food I cook for you!
- To spoil, to ruin.
A spiteful criticism or complaint.adjective
- Excellent; outstanding.
- Awful, terrible.
Just my bitching luck.
Information about bitching
- Languages in which bitching is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of bitching
- It consists of 2 syllables and 8 chars.
- bitching is a word disyllabic because it has two syllables
Words that rhyme with bitching
hing, aahing, ahing, blahing, fatwahing, hoorahing, hurrahing, huzzahing, obeahing, oompahing, rahing, Ahgwahching, Beeching, Busching, Ching, Fasching, Frenching, Kuching, Peiching, Stellenbosching, accroaching, aching, antilynching, antipoaching, appeaching, approaching, arching, areaching, attaching, avalanching, avouching, baching, backaching, backscratching, backstitching, batching, beaching, bedrenching, belching, bellyaching, benching, bescorching, beseeching, besmirching, besmutching, bewitching, bioleaching, birching, birdcatching, birdwatching
Are you looking more rhymes for bitching? Try our rhymes search engine.