Meaning of aching
- To suffer pain; to be the source of, or be in, pain, especially continued dull pain; to be distressed.
- To cause someone or something to suffer pain.
The feeling of an ache; a dull pain.
That aches; continuously painful.
Information about aching
- The plural form of aching is: achings.
- Languages in which aching is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of aching
- It consists of 1 syllables and 6 chars.
- aching is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Anagrams of aching
Words that rhyme with aching
hing, aahing, ahing, blahing, fatwahing, hoorahing, hurrahing, huzzahing, obeahing, oompahing, rahing, Ahgwahching, Beeching, Busching, Ching, Fasching, Frenching, Kuching, Peiching, Stellenbosching, accroaching, antilynching, antipoaching, appeaching, approaching, arching, areaching, attaching, avalanching, avouching, baching, backaching, backscratching, backstitching, batching, beaching, bedrenching, belching, bellyaching, benching, bescorching, beseeching, besmirching, besmutching, bewitching, bioleaching, birching, birdcatching, birdwatching, bitching
Are you looking more rhymes for aching? Try our rhymes search engine.