Meaning of backscratching
- the reciprocal provision of help or support, typically in an underhand or illicit manner.
the friendship thrives on little more than mutual backscratching
Information about backscratching
- It is a name.
- The plural form of backscratching is: backscratchings.
- Languages in which backscratching is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of backscratching
- It consists of 2 syllables and 14 chars.
- backscratching is a word disyllabic because it has two syllables
Words that rhyme with backscratching
hing, aahing, ahing, blahing, fatwahing, hoorahing, hurrahing, huzzahing, obeahing, oompahing, rahing, Ahgwahching, Beeching, Busching, Ching, Fasching, Frenching, Kuching, Peiching, Stellenbosching, accroaching, aching, antilynching, antipoaching, appeaching, approaching, arching, areaching, attaching, avalanching, avouching, baching, backaching, backstitching, batching, beaching, bedrenching, belching, bellyaching, benching, bescorching, beseeching, besmirching, besmutching, bewitching, bioleaching, birching, birdcatching, birdwatching, bitching
Are you looking more rhymes for backscratching? Try our rhymes search engine.