Meaning of birching
- To punish with a stick, bundle of twigs, or rod made of birch wood.
- To punish as though one were using a stick, bundle of twigs, or rod made of birch wood.
A beating with a birch.
Information about birching
- Languages in which birching is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of birching
- It consists of 2 syllables and 8 chars.
- birching is a word disyllabic because it has two syllables
Words that rhyme with birching
hing, aahing, ahing, blahing, fatwahing, hoorahing, hurrahing, huzzahing, obeahing, oompahing, rahing, Ahgwahching, Beeching, Busching, Ching, Fasching, Frenching, Kuching, Peiching, Stellenbosching, accroaching, aching, antilynching, antipoaching, appeaching, approaching, arching, areaching, attaching, avalanching, avouching, baching, backaching, backscratching, backstitching, batching, beaching, bedrenching, belching, bellyaching, benching, bescorching, beseeching, besmirching, besmutching, bewitching, bioleaching, birdcatching, birdwatching, bitching