Meaning of avalanching
- To descend like an avalanche.
- To come down upon; to overwhelm.
The shelf broke and the boxes avalanched the workers.
- To propel downward like an avalanche.
Information about avalanching
- It is a verb.
- Languages in which avalanching is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of avalanching
- It consists of 2 syllables and 11 chars.
- avalanching is a word disyllabic because it has two syllables
Words that rhyme with avalanching
hing, aahing, ahing, blahing, fatwahing, hoorahing, hurrahing, huzzahing, obeahing, oompahing, rahing, Ahgwahching, Beeching, Busching, Ching, Fasching, Frenching, Kuching, Peiching, Stellenbosching, accroaching, aching, antilynching, antipoaching, appeaching, approaching, arching, areaching, attaching, avouching, baching, backaching, backscratching, backstitching, batching, beaching, bedrenching, belching, bellyaching, benching, bescorching, beseeching, besmirching, besmutching, bewitching, bioleaching, birching, birdcatching, birdwatching, bitching
Are you looking more rhymes for avalanching? Try our rhymes search engine.