Meaning of nobody
- Someone who is not important or well-known.
Whether you're a nobody or a player, everyone in Tinseltown wants to be King of Hollywood! - Conquering Hollywood
- Not any person; the logical negation of somebody.
I asked several people, but nobody knew how.
Information about nobody
- The plural form of nobody is: nobodies.
- Languages in which nobody is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of nobody
- It consists of 2 syllables and 6 chars.
- nobody is a word disyllabic because it has two syllables
Translation of nobody
- French: personne
- Spanish: ninguno, nadie, ninguna, ningún
- Portuguese: ninguém
- Italian: nessuno
- German: niemand
Words that rhyme with nobody
Body, body, a'body, Peabody, abody, peabody, midbody, forebody, homebody, naebody, orebody, rebody, somebody, underforebody, widebody, dogbody, slungbody, bushbody, alloantibody, antiantibody, antibody, autoantibody, coproantibody, hemibody, heteroantibody, isoantibody, semibody, unibody, blackbody, coembody, disembody, embody, imbody, preembody, reembody, reimbody, inbody, nonbody, unbody, womanbody, auxobody, microbody, slipbody, afterbody, interbody, overbody, underbody, disbody, dogsbody, anybody