Meaning of homebody
- A person who prefers to remain at home, rather than participate in social events elsewhere.
Although my uncle likes to travel, my aunt is a homebody, so he usually comes with us while she stays home with her cats.
Information about homebody
- It is a name.
- The plural form of homebody is: homebodies.
- Languages in which homebody is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of homebody
- It consists of 2 syllables and 8 chars.
- homebody is a word disyllabic because it has two syllables
Words that rhyme with homebody
Body, body, a'body, Peabody, abody, peabody, midbody, forebody, naebody, orebody, rebody, somebody, underforebody, widebody, dogbody, slungbody, bushbody, alloantibody, antiantibody, antibody, autoantibody, coproantibody, hemibody, heteroantibody, isoantibody, semibody, unibody, blackbody, coembody, disembody, embody, imbody, preembody, reembody, reimbody, inbody, nonbody, unbody, womanbody, auxobody, microbody, nobody, slipbody, afterbody, interbody, overbody, underbody, disbody, dogsbody, anybody