Meaning of disembody
- separate (something) from its material form.
the play of light off the dome's glass further served to disembody it
Information about disembody
- It is a verb.
- The plural form of disembody is: disembodies.
- Languages in which disembody is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of disembody
- It consists of 3 syllables and 9 chars.
- disembody is a word trisyllabic because it has three syllables
Words that rhyme with disembody
Body, body, a'body, Peabody, abody, peabody, midbody, forebody, homebody, naebody, orebody, rebody, somebody, underforebody, widebody, dogbody, slungbody, bushbody, alloantibody, antiantibody, antibody, autoantibody, coproantibody, hemibody, heteroantibody, isoantibody, semibody, unibody, blackbody, coembody, embody, imbody, preembody, reembody, reimbody, inbody, nonbody, unbody, womanbody, auxobody, microbody, nobody, slipbody, afterbody, interbody, overbody, underbody, disbody, dogsbody, anybody
Are you looking more rhymes for disembody? Try our rhymes search engine.