Meaning of Body
- Physical frame.
- Main section.
- Coherent group.
- Material entity.
- The shank of a type, or the depth of the shank (by which the size is indicated).
a nonpareil face on an agate body
- A three-dimensional object, such as a cube or cone.
- To give body or shape to something.
- To construct the bodywork of a car.
- To embody.
- To murder someone.
- (by extension) To utterly defeat someone.
- To hard counter a particular character build or play style. Frequently used in the passive voice form, get bodied by.
Information about Body
- Languages in which Body is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of Body
- It consists of 1 syllables and 4 chars.
- Body is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Anagrams of Body
Words that rhyme with Body
body, a'body, Peabody, abody, peabody, midbody, forebody, homebody, naebody, orebody, rebody, somebody, underforebody, widebody, dogbody, slungbody, bushbody, alloantibody, antiantibody, antibody, autoantibody, coproantibody, hemibody, heteroantibody, isoantibody, semibody, unibody, blackbody, coembody, disembody, embody, imbody, preembody, reembody, reimbody, inbody, nonbody, unbody, womanbody, auxobody, microbody, nobody, slipbody, afterbody, interbody, overbody, underbody, disbody, dogsbody, anybody
Are you looking more rhymes for Body? Try our rhymes search engine.