Meaning of journaling
- To archive or record something.
- To scrapbook.
- To insert (a shaft, etc.) in a journal bearing.
- The activity of keeping a diary, or journal.
- (by extension) The change log of the file system or database.
Information about journaling
Hyphenation of journaling
- It consists of 3 syllables and 10 chars.
- journaling is a word trisyllabic because it has three syllables
Translation of journaling
- Spanish: journaling
Words that rhyme with journaling
Ling, Coaling, Ealing, annealing, antiwhaling, appealing, autodialing, avaling, backpedaling, baling, bealing, berascaling, canaling, capitaling, charcoaling, coaling, concealing, congealing, countersealing, craaling, credentialing, crystaling, dealing, descaling, dialing, downscaling, embaling, empaling, ensealing, equaling, exhaling, fealing, foaling, forepaling, gealing, gimbaling, goaling, haling, healing, impaling, inhaling, initialing, instealing, interdealing, intervaling, keelhaling, kraaling, lateraling, localing, manstealing
Are you looking more rhymes for journaling? Try our rhymes search engine.