Meaning of inhaling
- To draw air into the lungs, through the nose or mouth by action of the diaphragm.
- To draw air or any form of gas (either in a pure form, or mixed with small particles in form of aerosols/smoke -sometimes stemming from a medicament) into the lungs, through the nose or mouth by action of the diaphragm.
- To eat very quickly.
Information about inhaling
- Languages in which inhaling is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of inhaling
- It consists of 3 syllables and 8 chars.
- inhaling is a word trisyllabic because it has three syllables
Words that rhyme with inhaling
Ling, Coaling, Ealing, annealing, antiwhaling, appealing, autodialing, avaling, backpedaling, baling, bealing, berascaling, canaling, capitaling, charcoaling, coaling, concealing, congealing, countersealing, craaling, credentialing, crystaling, dealing, descaling, dialing, downscaling, embaling, empaling, ensealing, equaling, exhaling, fealing, foaling, forepaling, gealing, gimbaling, goaling, haling, healing, impaling, initialing, instealing, interdealing, intervaling, journaling, keelhaling, kraaling, lateraling, localing, manstealing
Are you looking more rhymes for inhaling? Try our rhymes search engine.