Meaning of equaling
- To be equal to, to have the same value as; to correspond to.
Two plus two equals four.
- To make equivalent to; to cause to match.
David equaled the water levels of the bottles, so they now both contain exactly 1 liter.
- To have as its consequence.
Losing this deal equals losing your job.
Information about equaling
- It is a verb.
- Languages in which equaling is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of equaling
- It consists of 2 syllables and 8 chars.
- equaling is a word disyllabic because it has two syllables
Words that rhyme with equaling
Ling, Coaling, Ealing, annealing, antiwhaling, appealing, autodialing, avaling, backpedaling, baling, bealing, berascaling, canaling, capitaling, charcoaling, coaling, concealing, congealing, countersealing, craaling, credentialing, crystaling, dealing, descaling, dialing, downscaling, embaling, empaling, ensealing, exhaling, fealing, foaling, forepaling, gealing, gimbaling, goaling, haling, healing, impaling, inhaling, initialing, instealing, interdealing, intervaling, journaling, keelhaling, kraaling, lateraling, localing, manstealing