Words starting with B that end in K
The form of speech used by adults in talking to very young children.
To speak in baby talk (form... Read more »
- The rear of the body, especially the part between the neck and the end of the spine and opposite
(usually in the plural) A residential area remote from major cities and lacking conveniences common... Read more »
- A knapsack, sometimes mounted on a light frame, but always supported by straps, worn on a person’s
- rude or cheeky remarks made in reply to someone in authority.
no back talk, I'm warning you
The act of backtrackingverb
- To retrace one's steps.
I dropped my sunglasses and had to backtrack
- a person's mouth.
shut your bake!
1920s: representing a pronunciation of beak1.
- The district within which a bailie or bailiff has jurisdiction.
- A person's concern or sphere of
- An uncultivated ridge formed in the open field system, caused by the action of ploughing.
- The wall