Words starting with B that end in X
- A box of lightweight construction (e.g. cardboard, thin wood) for carrying hats or other apparel
- A band for the hair.
She wore a bandeau in her hair.
- A band.
- A narrow, tight bra, especially when
A mess or undesirable situation made as a result of incompetence.
(originally Ireland) To ruin... Read more »
a light flat-bottomed riverboat used in Canada.
early 18th century: French, ‘boat’.
- An ancient military weapon, an axe designed for combat.
- This weapon borne on arms as a mark of prowess.
- a drum machine.
- a radio or radio cassette player used to play loud music, especially rap.
imitate... Read more »
- a boyfriend or male admirer.
- a rich, fashionable young man; a dandy.
late 17th century (in... Read more »
- the wax secreted by bees to make honeycombs and used to make wood polishes and candles.