Words starting with I that end in K
A glare in the sky caused by reflection of light from an ice field.
- A large floating mass of ice; pack ice.
- A pack of crushed ice applied to the body in order to reduce
A pointed tool, rather like an awl, used for breaking ice.
- An exclamation of disgust
Lizzie grabbed a frog out of the lake and put it in her hair!
A type, race or category; a group of entities that have common characteristics such that they may... Read more »
- To enclose or confine in, or as if in, a park.
- To enclose or fence in (land) to make a park.
A nook or corner beside an open fireplace; a chimney corner.
- a coloured fluid or paste used for writing, drawing, printing, or duplicating.
the names are written