Meaning of aaa
- Initialism of abdominal aortic aneurism.
- Initialism of acquired aplastic anemia.
- Initialism of acute anxiety attack.
- Initialism of androgenic anabolic agent.
- Initialism of anti-aircraft artillery.
- An alloy containing mercury.
- A combination of different things.
- One of the ingredients in an alloy.
Information about aaa
- It is a name.
- Languages in which aaa is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of aaa
- It consists of 1 syllables and 3 chars.
- aaa is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Words that rhyme with aaa
No rhymes for aaa found