Meaning of combo
- A small musical group.
The jazz combo played nightly at the little restaurant.
- A combination.
I need to open the safe but I forgot the combo.
- An action composed of a sequence of simpler actions, especially a composite attacking move in a fighting game.
- A Caucasian man who marries or has a sexual relationship with an Aboriginal woman; a Caucasian man who lives among Aboriginal people and adopts Aboriginal culture
- A combo box.
Information about combo
- It is a name.
- The plural form of combo is: combos.
- Languages in which combo is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of combo
- It consists of 1 syllables and 5 chars.
- combo is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Anagrams of combo
Words that rhyme with combo
Are you looking more rhymes for combo? Try our rhymes search engine.