Meaning of combo
- A small musical group.
The jazz combo played nightly at the little restaurant.
- A combination.
I need to open the safe but I forgot the combo.
- An action composed of a sequence of simpler actions, especially a composite attacking move in a fighting game.
- A Caucasian man who marries or has a sexual relationship with an Aboriginal woman; a Caucasian man who lives among Aboriginal people and adopts Aboriginal culture
- A combo box.
Information about combo
- It is a name.
- The plural form of combo is: combos.
- Languages in which combo is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of combo
- It consists of 1 syllables and 5 chars.
- combo is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Anagrams of combo
Words that rhyme with combo
bombo, gombo, miombo, Colombo, calombo, colombo, pombo, kirombo, thrombo
Are you looking more rhymes for combo? Try our rhymes search engine.