Words starting with P that end in V
- Of food: that has no meat or milk in any form as an ingredient.
My mom made a pareve casserole
- An ornate tent.
- A light roofed structure used as a shelter in a public place.
- A structure, sometimes
- a sexual pervert.
- a lustful or lecherous look.
- gaze lustfully or lecherously.
we perved on them
- Proverbs (in biblical references).
- Province or Provincial.
ISO 639-6 entity
An ancient city, located in the north-west of Russia about 20 km east from the Estonian border, on the... Read more »