Meaning of A
The name of the Latin script letter A/a.adverb
- (crosswords) across
Do you have the answer for 23a?
- To do with position or direction; In, on, at, by, towards, onto.
Stand a tiptoe.
- To do with separation; In, into.
Torn a pieces.
- To do with time; Each, per, in, on, by.
I brush my teeth twice a day.
- To do with method; In, with.
- To do with role or capacity; In.
A God’s name.
- To do with status; In.
- To do with process, with a passive verb; In the course of, experiencing.
- To do with an action, an active verb; Engaged in.
- To do with an action/movement; To, into.
The name of John a Gaunt.
Information about A
- The plural form of A is: As.
- Languages in which A is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of A
- It consists of 1 syllables and 1 chars.
- A is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Meaning vitamin A:
Translation of A
Words that rhyme with A
a, Shari'a, an'a, San'a, Der'a, aaa, baa, cabaa, Erbaa, assbaa, chaa, mushaa, iaa, Bekaa, markkaa, Honokaa, laa, maa, ujamaa, Saaremaa, ijmaa, Ahvenanmaa, Hiiumaa, Noumaa, naa, Sanaa, sanaa, Keshenaa, Kapaa, compaa, Sillanpaa, Beqaa, saa, taa, humuhumunukunukuapuaa, Zitvaa, rufiyaa, Kwanzaa, kwanzaa, Ba, ba, M'Ba, Aba, aba, Alcaaba, Caaba, caaba, Kaaba, kaaba, Baba