Meaning of amp
- Short for ampere.
- Short for amplifier.
- Short for ampoule.
- Short for amputee.
- Short for ampicillin.
- (usually with up) To amplify.
He asked the disk jockey to amp it up.
- (usually with up) To excite.
- (usually with up) To intensify or increase.
2014, Andy Paul, Amp Up Your Sales, AMACOM Books
Information about amp
- The plural form of amp is: amps.
- Languages in which amp is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of amp
- It consists of 1 syllables and 3 chars.
- amp is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Translation of amp
Anagrams of amp
Words that rhyme with amp
Amp, abamp, Camp, cAMP, camp, Lacamp, Decamp, decamp, Manicamp, minicamp, oilcamp, encamp, incamp, uncamp, autocamp, hippocamp, discamp, scamp, damp, bedamp, chokedamp, firedamp, stonedamp, whitedamp, blackdamp, stinkdamp, afterdamp, riverdamp, dewdamp, preamp, famp, gamp, Beauchamp, Bechamp, Champ, Duchamp, Montchamp, champ, whamp, milliamp, Kamp, Huskamp, Lamp, lamp, clamp, unclamp, bedlamp, headlamp, photofloodlamp, elamp