Words starting with V that end in N
- Freedom from some business or activity.
- Free time given over to a specific purpose; occupation,
Inoculation with a vaccine, in order to protect from a particular disease or strain of disease.
a type of soft French or Swiss cheese made from cow's milk.
French, from earlier vachelin, from vache... Read more »
A soft cow's-milk cheese from France and Switzerland.
- Indecision in speech or action.
- Changing location by moving back and forth.
- Overly proud of oneself, especially concerning appearance; having a high opinion of one's
- A speech made when leaving or parting company.
- The act of parting company.
- A word or phrase (such
- (properly) The individual in a graduating class who delivers the farewell or valedictory address,
- The historical, traditional and official name used in the Valencian Community (Spain) to refer to the