Words starting with Q that end in N
One who is quadragenarian
Between the ages of 40 and 49; in one's fifth decade
Any very large number, exceeding normal description.numeral
- (modern British and Australian, short
- A person of three-fourths Caucasian descent and one fourth African descent.
- A person of three-quarters
- The act or process of qualifying for a position, achievement etc.
Qualification for this organization
- The act of quantifying.
- The expression of an economic activity in monetary units.
- A limitation that