Words starting with C that end in O
- A horseman, particularly in the Latin American context
- A Spanish gentleman.
- A Spanish line dance.
- A local government council in some Spanish-speaking communities.
- A town hall in some Spanish-speaking
(in Brazil) an indigenous person.
Brazilian Portuguese, perhaps from Tupi Kaa-boc ‘person having... Read more »
A person of mixed Brazilian Indian and European or African descent.
- A tree, Theobroma cacao, whose seed is used to make chocolate.
- This tree's seed, the cocoa bean.
A Caddoan language of the Southern Plains in North America, spoken by the Caddo Nation of Oklahoma.... Read more »