Words starting with C that end in I
a succulent plant with a thick fleshy stem which typically bears spines, lacks leaves, and... Read more »
A civil judge in certain Islamic countries.
- The official wand carried by a herald in ancient Greece and Rome, specifically the one carried
- A dialect of the Campidanese Sardinian language spoken around the city of Cagliari.
- A province in the
computer-assisted (or -aided) instruction.
- A small decorative evergreen citrus tree, of the hybrid Citrus × microcarpa, syn. ×Citrofortunella
- Squid as food, especially cooked in the form of calamari rings
- Squid, the mollusk, in general
- The sweet flag, Acorus calamus.
- A quill; the hard, horny, hollow, and more or less transparent part