Meaning of teff
- A love grass, Eragrostis tef, with small seeds, grown as a cereal and for forage in Ethiopia and parts of Arabia.
- The fine grain of this plant.
Information about teff
- It is a name.
- The plural form of teff is: teffs.
- Languages in which teff is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of teff
- It consists of 1 syllables and 4 chars.
- teff is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Words that rhyme with teff
Are you looking more rhymes for teff? Try our rhymes search engine.