Meaning of tarn
- A small mountain lake, especially in Northern England.
- (chiefly Montana) One of many small mountain lakes or ponds.
Information about tarn
- It is a name.
- The plural form of tarn is: tarns.
- Languages in which tarn is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of tarn
- It consists of 1 syllables and 4 chars.
- tarn is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Anagrams of tarn
Words that rhyme with tarn
Are you looking more rhymes for tarn? Try our rhymes search engine.