Meaning of nerf
- A change to a video game that reduces the desirability or effectiveness of a particular game element.
- To reduce, in a video game, the desirability or effectiveness of a particular game element.
Information about nerf
- The plural form of nerf is: nerves.
- Languages in which nerf is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of nerf
- It consists of 1 syllables and 4 chars.
- nerf is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Anagrams of nerf
Words that rhyme with nerf
Are you looking more rhymes for nerf? Try our rhymes search engine.