Meaning of Nerf
- a type of foam rubber used to make toys and sports equipment.
Would nothing be dangerous if everything was made out of Nerf?
a Nerf football
- cause to be weak or ineffective.
the constant zone running nerfed Michigan's pass rush
1970s: apparently an arbitrary formation.
Information about Nerf
- The plural form of Nerf is: Nerfs.
- Languages in which Nerf is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of Nerf
- It consists of 1 syllables and 4 chars.
- Nerf is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Anagrams of Nerf
Words that rhyme with Nerf
Are you looking more rhymes for Nerf? Try our rhymes search engine.